Tooth decay, injury to the tooth, or numerous other problems can leave you with a gap in your smile. At Lovett Dental Conroe, we offer restorative dentistry. Our specialized professionals’ team uses the most innovative methods and strategies to create our Texas clients’ dental restoration. Learn more about our restorative dentistry services and how they can help you when you give us a call.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
The goal of restorative dentistry services is to improve your smile to the way it looked or better. The ultimate benefit is that dental restoration can improve the way your smile looks and how your teeth work. In some ways, it can help to minimize the worsening of tooth decay and help protect your dental health overall.
What Type of Restorative Dentistry Services Do You Need?
Dental restoration is an individual process. Our team will provide a full assessment to determine your specific needs and then offer recommendations for improvement. Some of the restorative dentistry services we offer include:
- Dental Crowns: The use of dental crowns can comprehensively change your smile by covering up damaged or decayed teeth. This artificial tooth may also be beneficial to fill in the gap when a dental implant is used. Crowns look and function just like traditional teeth, giving you a look you desire.
- Dental Bridges: The use of bridges can also close up a gap left from a missing tooth. Dental bridges work to anchor a crown to the two teeth located next to the opening. Because open spaces can lead to further misalignment, bridges are often used after losing a tooth.
- Dental Implants: For those seeking a long term solution for missing teeth or those that need to be extracted, the use of dental implants is another option. This type of dental restoration involves placing an implant into the jawbone and then affixing a crown on top. It looks like a brand new tooth and is very durable.
What Other Restorative Dentistry Services May Help You Improve the Look of Your Smile?
When you visit our team, we’ll discuss solutions to restore your smile based on your most important issues. While your dental health is always the priority, other restorative dentistry services can help you smile. That includes teeth whitening and dental veneers. These are cosmetic procedures but tend to provide a significant improvement for those who are struggling with self-confidence.
Why Invest in Dental Restoration?
Many benefits come from improving your dental health using restorative dentistry, including:
- Improving your bite and chewing ability
- Reducing the risk of teeth becoming misaligned due to gaps
- Minimizing risks associated with tooth decay
- Giving you self confidence
- Improving your ability to speak clearly
Where Can You Get Dental Restoration?
When you visit Lovett Dental Conroe, our team will talk to you about each of the dental restoration options available at length and based on your x-rays and assessment. There may be other services you need as well, including tooth extractions to remove damaged teeth or a root canal to manage a bad cavity. We can tackle all of these needs for you as well. Give our team a call to learn more or learn more about our services:
- Cosmetic dentistry services
- Pediatric dentistry services
- Orthodontic dentistry services
- Dental implant procedures
Make an Appointment to Restore Your Smile at Lovett Dental Conroe
Restorative dentistry helps to give you back your smile. At Lovett Dental Conroe, we offer a range of restorative dentistry services designed to offer you multiple solutions. To learn more about our dental restoration work or to schedule a consultation, call us at 936-760-2400 or reach out to us online today.