Lovett Dental Conroe offers specialty dental services in Conroe, Texas to help you love your smile. Our board-certified, trained dentists known the latest advanced techniques for orthodontics, dental implants and dentures, root canals, multidisciplinary dental treatment, dental abscess treatment, pediatric dentistry and maxillofacial surgery procedures. The dentists and staff at Lovett Dental Conroe will create a customized treatment plan that supports your overall oral health.
Pediatric Dental Specialty Services
At Lovett Dental Conroe, we strive to create a fun and stress-free dental experience for our youngest patients. With the goal of creating positive dental care habits that will last a lifetime, our dentists and dental hygienists spend time with each of our pediatric patients to teach them the right techniques for brushing and flossing as part of their wellness visits.
During these formative years, cavities can begin in both juvenile teeth and emerging adult teeth. According to research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as many as 1 in 5 children from the ages of 5 to 11 years may have a cavity that needs treatment. Routine visits to Lovett Dental Conroe can help us to identify any emerging cavities and create a stress-free treatment plan for your child to keep their growing smile growing in good health.
Cosmetic Specialty Dental Services
At Lovett Dental Conroe, we understand the importance of a good smile. It can inspire confidence in you and help you with making a great first impression. We offer cosmetic dentistry services in Conroe, Texas to help restore your smile and your teeth, or to correct chronic issues to give you the beautiful smile you have always wanted. Some of the cosmetic dental specialist services we offer include the following:
- Teeth whitening services: If your teeth have stains that are non-responsive to regular brushing and flossing, our dentists can recommend a whitening treatment plan to restore a natural, beautiful appearance.
- Dental bonding: Dental bonding can restore a complete surface to your chipped tooth, and it can also fill in or smooth slight imperfections in the alignment of your teeth.
- Dental veneers: Cosmetic veneers go over your existing teeth to create a smooth, evenly aligned smile that will dazzle you.
- Dental braces: Lovett Dental Conroe offers orthodontic treatment to adults as well as adolescents and children to help you straighten your smile discreetly.
- Dental implants: Dental implants can be a more natural-looking and -feeling alternative to partials or dentures when you’re missing teeth.
Our Endodontist Specialty Services
At Lovett Dental Conroe, our dentists have completed advanced training in the specialty care of endodontics, which uses procedures to treat disease within the structure of the tooth, in the root of the tooth and within the gums perform our endodontic services. By treating the foundation of your tooth where disease or decay may be causing pain, discomfort and instability, our board-certified dentists can restore the health of your tooth at the root and gum level, which could help you avoid tooth extraction or follow up restoration procedures.
The endodontic treatments offered at Lovett Dental Conroe use state-of-the-art technology to create a treatment plan that will effectively address the diseased portion of the tooth or gum with the minimum amount of trauma. Treatment assessment and procedures used include:
- Digital imaging to create a treatment plan that focuses on the diseased area
- Operating microscopes to visualize the precise location of treatment
- Ultrasonic instrumentation to reduce trauma to the surrounding tissues
- Sedation options to ensure your comfort and safety during the course of the procedure
- Aftercare in the form of prescriptions for pain and healing
The board-certified dentists and trained staff at Lovett Dental Conroe, put your smile and your overall oral health first. Contact Lovett Dental Conroe online or call us at 936.274.1925 when you need specialty dental services.