Lovett Dental Conroe offers specialty dental services to help you love your smile. Our board-certified dentists know the latest advanced techniques for orthodontics services in Houston, along with dental implants, dentures, root canals, multidisciplinary dental treatment, dental abscess treatment, pediatric dentistry, and maxillofacial surgery procedures. The dentists and staff at Lovett Dental Conroe will create a customized treatment plan supporting your overall dental health, so reach out to us today to learn more by calling 936-760-2400.
Pediatric Dental Specialty Services
At Lovett Dental Conroe, we strive to create a fun and stress-free dental experience for our youngest patients. To create positive dental care habits that will last a lifetime, our dentists and dental hygienists spend time with each of our pediatric patients to teach them the right techniques for brushing and flossing as part of their wellness visits.
During these formative years, cavities can begin in both juvenile teeth and emerging adult teeth. According to research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as many as 1 in 5 children from the ages of 5 to 11 years may have a cavity that needs treatment. Routine visits to Lovett Dental Conroe can help us to identify any emerging cavities and create a stress-free treatment plan for your child to keep their growing smile growing in good health.
It is important to have the non-permanent teeth of children examined to make sure they care coming in correctly and are healthy but becoming familiar with the dentist is key. The sooner a child is exposed to the dental office and becomes familiar with it, the more likely they won’t develop dental anxiety or fear going to the dentist. This carries over into adulthood. Establishing positive habits young lowers the risk of poor oral health in the future. Our team prides itself on making a welcoming, comfortable environment for both children and adults.
Cosmetic Specialty Dental Services
At Lovett Dental Conroe, we understand the importance of a good smile. It can inspire confidence in you and help you with making a great first impression. We offer cosmetic dentistry services to help restore your smile and your teeth or to correct chronic issues to give you a beautiful smile you have always wanted. Some of the cosmetic dental specialist services we offer include the following:
- Dental braces: Lovett Dental Conroe offers orthodontic treatment to adults and adolescents, and children to help you straighten your smile discreetly.
- Dental bonding: Dental bonding can restore a complete surface to your chipped tooth, and it can also fill in or smooth slight imperfections in the alignment of your teeth.
- Teeth whitening services: If your teeth have stains non-responsive to regular brushing and flossing, our dentists can recommend a whitening treatment plan to restore a natural, beautiful appearance.
- Dental veneers: Cosmetic veneers go over your existing teeth to create a smooth, evenly aligned smile that will dazzle you.
- Dental implants: Dental implants can be a more natural-looking and -feeling alternative to partials or dentures when you’re missing teeth.
Our Endodontist Specialty Services
At Lovett Dental Conroe, our dentists have completed advanced training in the specialty care of endodontics, which uses procedures to treat diseases within the tooth’s structure, in the root of the tooth, and within the gums perform our endodontic services. By treating the foundation of your tooth where disease or decay may be causing pain, discomfort, and instability, our board-certified dentists can restore the health of your tooth at the root and gum level, which could help you avoid tooth extraction or follow up restoration procedures.
The endodontic treatments we offer at Lovett Dental Conroe use state-of-the-art technology to create a treatment plan that will effectively address the diseased portion of the tooth or gum with the minimum amount of trauma. Treatment assessment and procedures used include:
- Digital imaging to create a treatment plan that focuses on the diseased area
- Operating microscopes to visualize the precise location of treatment
- Ultrasonic instrumentation to reduce trauma to the surrounding tissues
- Sedation options to ensure your comfort and safety during the course of the procedure
- Aftercare in the form of prescriptions for pain and healing
All of these specialty dental services guarantee that you and your family can get the best care possible.
Reach Out to Lovett Dental Conroe Today
The board-certified dentists and trained staff at Lovett Dental Conroe put your smile and your overall oral health first. Aside from the specialty services mentioned above, we also provide extensive options for when oral surgery is necessary, like when there are impacted teeth or when tooth extraction is needed. In these cases, we offer sedation dentistry to help our patients recover. Our specialty dental services also include:
- Periodontics, the treatment of gum disease
- Ridge augmentation
- Solutions for teeth grinding
Contact Lovett Dental Conroe online or call us at 936-760-2400 when you need specialty dental services.